Thursday, April 11, 2013

In my on-line teaching and learning class I had the opportunity to create a course "shell." I was able to create a syllabus, lessons, discussion questions, lessons and experiment using the on-line platform Moodle. It is still a work in progress and an experimental site, but the link is posted below. In order to enter the site, you can enter as a guest and click on BATES: Introduction to Art Appreciation for Children. EasyCampus was a great way to create a free virtual classroom through Moodle.

http://campus.educadium.com/TESC/

       Instructional Design Tools

Here is a great resource to design comic for your virtual class:

http://makebeliefscomix.com

Add animations for a fun way to keep the students engaged:

http://goanimate.com/

Here is an example I made:

http://goanimate.com/videomaker/full/anime#

Free Images:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/images/?CTT=97

Here is a great animation site:

www.voki.com

My Favorite Links :

http://www.tutor2u.net

http://www.openculture.com/free_certificate_courses

More Links to come...





 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment